Re: [iPad] New iPad Question

 

A wifi router will attach to a dialup modem last time I checked. The wap don't care what speed the net connection is... Not that you would want to....

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Nov 26, 2011, at 8:56 PM, Pabitra Saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

 

I do not think even wifi would work without DSL.
What about 3G? 



On 26 Nov 2011, at 01:48, "NancyR" <nancyr44@fastmail.us> wrote:

 

I have a new iPad.  Only 56k dial-up is available in the area where I live - no DSL.  There is an AT&T tower nearby and friends with AT&T phone service report good connections. 
 
It took over 6 hours to download the iTunes software, then another hour to sign up with iTunes.  Now I have the iPad connected to iTunes and installing a software upgrade.  It says it will take 51 hours to download.  Is there any other way to get the update or should I just use the old verson?   
 
My plan was to get AT&T service for the iPad.  How can I do that? 
 
Nancy
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___