Re: [iPad] Picture app

 

Kriss Spencer <shayandkriss@centurytel.net> on Tue, 29 Nov 2011
21:26:21 -0600:

>Hey guys!! What's your favorite (easy) app to organize your pictures on your iPad? This was one of the big reasons I wanted an iPad, to take my pics with me and work on getting them organized. 6000 pics are awaiting your recommendations! I don't need fancy, I think I just really want easy with some fun options.

I would organize my pictures on a PC, renaming them and sorting them
into directories as necessary. (That is what I always do, anyway.)

To be able to show them, I could upload (part of) that collection to
Dropbox.
(I haven't yet bothered to find out, what storage can be connected to
the card readder of the Camera Kit.)

I must admit that I am used to renaming and sorting files, and that I
find the lack of some equivalent of Total Commander (or even Windows
Explorer) a great disadvantage of iOS.

--
Chris Laarman

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___