[iPad] Apple came through for me!

 

The little iPod Nano in red that I have wanted may get here tomorrow!  (Early Christmas present!)  That would be something.  I wasn't expecting it until the middle of the week or later, but I got a mail saying it was on its way already.  I have sure had good luck with that little device!  I ordered it on Friday so I would get the "big sale" price plus free shipping.  That amounted to $11.80 discount, plus $6.45 for shipping.  HUH???  Shipping is supposedly free!  So I clicked on "contact" and ended up with an Apple expert who initiated a chat with me!  LOL  I told "Sophie" about that situation, and she said they had been having a lot of trouble with that and to call Apple customer care to get help with my order.  So I did, and the support person told me he would make sure the $6.45 was refunded, and to go ahead and just make the order.  So I did.  Then a couple of hours later I got a mail from still another support person asking me if I would be willing to accept a total of $21.50 for all my trouble.  LOL  I wrote back saying that I would be very willing to get that amount refunded.  Not bad!!  I'm going to make a special play-list for it with Christmas music and Christmas books and stories for the fun of it. 
 
Carlee

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___