Re: [iPad] Picture app

 

>> What's your favorite (easy) app to organize your pictures on your iPad? This was one of the big reasons I wanted an iPad, to take my pics with me and work on getting them organized. 6000 pics are awaiting your recommendations! I don't need fancy, I think I just really want easy with some fun options.
>
> I take it that the Albums feature of the Photos app which came with the iPad isn't sufficient for your wishes?

Most of the photos on my iPad were organized into albums on my Mac before being downloaded to the iPad.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___