Re: [iPad] Enlarged

 

This is an optional accessibility feature that is turned on and off in the settings app under General. I have mine setup to toggle this feature by triple clicking the Home button. So if I won't be using this feature I simply triple tap the Home button so I won't have the issue you describe on accident.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

On Nov 26, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Max Ster <maxster223@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have an annoying issue I wonder if others may have a quick resolution to.
>
> Sometimes, when I'm using one or another of my apps, I accidentally enlarge/magnify the screen, then I can't undo it, and everything is enlarged. The only way I know how to get back to normal size icons etc is to shut down and restart- is there a simpler way?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___