Re: [iPad] Cases to protect the iPhone 4S ?

 

I have the Otterbox Defender. It definitely is not pretty, and my iPhone4 looks like a black brick. But since I have spinal stenosis and numb hands, it safe from my dropsies. I love this iPhone.


LauraV in TX



On Nov 28, 2011, at 10:56 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

OTTERBOX DEFENDER
lol
It's way too bulky for most. But I was having a fight and threw my iPhone against the wall and it survived. Just sayin. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Nov 28, 2011, at 4:00 AM, hugpug@aol.com wrote:

 

Is there one that is better than the others?  I know this really is a personal preference thing but is there one that is more popular than others for most people?  Thanks
 
Carol



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___