Re: [iPad] Re: iPad for musical scores

 

"Kriss Spencer" <shayandkriss@centurytel.net> on Fri, 25 Nov 2011
11:03:33 -0600:

>Wow David! Thank you for the information!! I will pass that on to my
>husband and I'm sure he will understand what you said! <grin> I couldn't
>bite the bullet on the iPad last night.waited up for Apples 'big sale'
><boo> what a joke. Better deal on WalMart.com. Still waiting...

Here (in the Netherlands) at least my telecom provider offers devices
at great discounts with subscriptions. The discount increases with the
duration and bandwidth of the subscription.

I haven't seen an iPad2 with 64 GB and 3G at other prices than EUR 799
here, but T-Mobile let me have it for EUR 510 with my two-year
"medium" subscription (which also was on sale).

I have now dropped an "unlimited Internet" add-on to the subscription
of my smartphone.

>Not sure if I can hold off until April though, if that's the hopeful 3
>release.

I had also intended to wait for the iPad 3. When I read that the
rumored intended screen wasn't ready for production, I decided to grab
that offer. Moreover, I need a device to contain documents for
meetings these months. (I could have used my netbook, but I needed
navigation too.)

--
Chris Laarman

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___