[iPad] Apps

 

Say, my Pocket Informant HD app crashed & I haven't received a fix yet.

Do you have any suggestions for me for a substitute app? I use only the iPad & iPhone devices (no Mac) so do you think Bento4 would work in that scenario with the iCloud? I'm trying to figure out where to get the functionality I'm used to & am having a difficult time finding just the right app. Bento might work if I do't have to get a Mac. I fell asleep on the sofa last night reading all about PIM, project management, calendar, etc apps in the app store but did't find "just right".

I don't care if synchs to the PC, not using it with that. In fact, I did get over my dependence on Outlook itself but do need that level of functionality on the iPad, preferably in 1 app. I run a business, household, club & now a home building & moving project so have lots of details & people to track.

Thanks for your advice.

Sent from Ingrid's iPad 🐤
Thanks for the magic, Steve 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___