Re: [iPad] Re: Reminders gone crazy

 

This support article shows details and, when you sign back in, you use the same Apple ID:



Pat

On Oct 11, 2019, at 7:14 AM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

How exactly do I sign out without changing my Apple ID?  I'm terribly confused.  The new User Guide is less than helpful.  Neither is Apple.com.


Not only has Reminders been screwed up with the new iOS, all apps supposedly connected to iCloud have slowed down.  This is an improvement?

CD

You might try signing out of iCloud on all devices, reboot all and sign in again. 

Pat

Sent from my iPhone Pro

> On Oct 10, 2019, at 5:14 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> 
> Since I updated to the latest iOS on my iPad Pro, iPhone 7S and Watch 3 the Reminders app has been blinking on and off for no apparent reason.. 

> My lists vanished off the iPad a couple hours ago and have not reappeared. Siri seems to make new reminders on the Watch, then they don't appear on the app. The iPhone shows similar behavior.

> I've restarted all three but the weirdness continues. I'm thinking this must be a series of bugs in the new iOS. Anyone else having similar issues?

> CD

> Sent from my iPad 



Sent from my iPad 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___