[iPad] iOS 13 problem update — FYI

 

After my unsuccessful attempts to fix problems with Reminders in IOS 13 messed up my phone number assignments on iPads/iPhones and started draining the battery on my iPhone 7 and Watch 3, I called Apple support.

Three exhausting hours and two techs later, Reminders remains non-functional, but my phone number problems have been resolved. Batteries are still draining much faster than usual, but that may be due to a Settings problem since wiping all Settings on the iPhone was one of the attempts at a fix for Reminders which didn't work. I tried to reset them, but perhaps some unnecessary battery-draining Setting is still turned on.

The records of our fruitless attempts to get Reminders working have been sent to the engineers. I am supposed to receive an update call from the Senior tech later this week.

Bottom line? I wish I hadn't updated to iOS before searching the web to see what problems had yet to be solved. I have learned an important lesson, WAIT!

CD

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___