Re: [iPad] Duplicate holidays in Calendar on iPads and iPhone

 

The group has moved to groups.io and you can join by clicking on this link:


Pat

On Oct 30, 2019, at 12:13 PM, Linda McCann lmcarea51@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Carol, you probably have subscribed to a couple of holiday calendars. If you tap calendars at the bottom center (at least this is where it is for me on my iPad), it will show you which calendars you are subscribed to, and you can uncheck those which you do not want to see.

Linda 

> On Oct 30, 2019, at 4:50 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi guys:
> 
> I posted this question recently in the new groups.io but haven't seen it appear yet. Maybe I did something wrong.
> 
> Anyway, I get duplicate Calendar entries for all the major holidays, like Halloween, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, etc. How can I get rid of the second one? When I click on them, one says US Holidays, the other says Holidays in the US.
> 
> This issue was discussed on the new Mac group, for Macs, but I don't have that problem. Only on my iPads and iPhone.
> 
> Thanks for any suggestions before Yahoo shuts us down.
> 
> Carol
> 
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
> ------------------------------------
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo Groups Links
> 
> 
> 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___