Re: [iPad] Moving apps

 

I'm not currently having [the icons of] my apps in alphabetical order, but I do have the folders in which I keep them organized alphabetically. With a trailing folder labeled "&" for items not yet sorted (like apps gone free that I may eventually look into).

This approach at least limits the reorganizing "needed".

--
Chris

reacting to:
On 14 Oct 2019, 14:48 +0200, Carol floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com>, wrote:

Hi:
Ever since I updated to the new OS, I have found it extremely difficult to move apps on my iPhone and iPads. I keep them in alphabetical order, so every time I get a new one, or get rid of one, I have to reorganize.
Any advice?
Carol

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Chris Laarman <chrislaarman@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___