Re: [iPad] Duplicate holidays in Calendar on iPads and iPhone

 

Usually in mine it's because I subscribed to it twice without knowing lol I will uncheck one and the duplicate actually fixes itself not just by not appearing but toggle action seems to flush something so maybe it can help you. 

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Alan Ashley-Pitt //

On Oct 30, 2019, at 4:50 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi guys:

I posted this question recently in the new groups.io but haven't seen it appear yet. Maybe I did something wrong.

Anyway, I get duplicate Calendar entries for all the major holidays, like Halloween, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, etc. How can I get rid of the second one? When I click on them, one says US Holidays, the other says Holidays in the US.

This issue was discussed on the new Mac group, for Macs, but I don't have that problem. Only on my iPads and iPhone.

Thanks for any suggestions before Yahoo shuts us down.

Carol

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___