Re: [iPad] IPad internet speed

 

Carol, Please come over to our new group and post your question again.   http://groups.io/g/iPad  We would love to keep you as a member.

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 20, 2019, at 6:36 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I'm not sure if the problem is my iPad or my internet server. I have an iPad Air 2. But when I try to read email or call up something on the internet, it is painfully slow. 2-3 minutes to respond. I have Frontier (200-200) internet service.

I thought I'd write before the group disappears. Any thoughts appreciated.

Carol

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___