Re: [iPad] Books

 

Save them in file folder ( new in iPadOS 13) or get Documents app. Then click to open.


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, October 19, 2019, 9:30 AM, Gijzette Strickland gsstrickland@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I've not been able to open an .epub book from anywhere into books. I get books to review from authors. They send them to me in ePub format. Usually I can click on the attachment and say copy to Books and viola. Not since the update, or if I do somehow get it into books, it doesn't show up in my Currently Reading section. 

On Friday, October 18, 2019, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail..com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Has anyone besides me been having problems with Books since one of the recent upgrades?

I used to be able to move a document from Pages to PDF to Books, but no more. And when I tap on one Books document, another opens. That is, when I tap on Mike, Fred opens. Mike is there in name but not in fact. It's more complicated than that, but that at least hints at what's happening.



--
--Gijzette

__._,_.___

Posted by: pabitra saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___