Re: [iPad] Message Received But Not Understood!

 

Jim,

I believe it's this app https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-tv/id1174078549 that's the one that's installed on my iPad. 
~Gijzette


On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 11:12 AM Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

When I connect my iPad Air 2 to my MacBook Pro via iTunes to back it up, I get a message:

"iTunes cannot sync films or TV programmes to the iPad "Susan Platter's iPad Air" because the TV app or the Videos app is not installed.   You must download the TV app or the Videos app from the App Store on your iPad in order to sync TV or Video programmes.."

Now I know this looks simple enough, but when I look for the TV app or the Videos app in the App Store, I can't find anything that looks as if it's what I need, possibly because I don't know the exact names of the apps. 

<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-tv/id1174078549>


__._,_.___

Posted by: Gijzette Strickland <gsstrickland@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___