Re: [iPad] Notes to be deleted

 

Im Very glad to hear that. I use regularly and would hate to find a workaround.

Wine is to woman, as duct  tape is to men, it fixes everything


On Oct 22, 2019, at 9:44 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Unless the poster cited a reliable source, I would doubt the statement.  If the poster did cite a source, I would check out the source myself.  I read a number of tech publications daily have seen no mention of Notes being deleted.

Pat

On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:13 AM, Terry pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

One of the groups (iphone or ipad) i belong to

Wine is to woman, as duct  tape is to men, it fixes everything


On Oct 21, 2019, at 10:24 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 What was the source for this information?

Pat

On Oct 21, 2019, at 5:32 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I just heard that the contents of notes will be deleted every what 60 or 90 days.. I keep so much stuff in notes how on earth am I going to save it I don't wanna have to go in and select each one and copy and paste it in something else and save it any ideas

Sent from my iPhone pro max 11




__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___