[iPad] Re: IPad internet speed

 

I had a similar problem, only I was on the original iPad. I decided to upgrade to an iPad Pro, and it was like night and day. Much, much faster on my new iPad. Everything else stayed the same.
JB
> On Oct 20, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure if the problem is my iPad or my internet server. I have an iPad Air 2. But when I try to read email or call up something on the internet, it is painfully slow. 2-3 minutes to respond. I have Frontier (200-200) internet service.
>
> I thought I'd write before the group disappears. Any thoughts appreciated.
>
> Carol

__._,_.___

Posted by: J B <beadnik2@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___