Re: [iPad] How is everyone?

 

I was born with a schizencephaly and always lucked out and had non existent or ultra light seizures. Things change and age I guess and now I'm able to notice them. The less active I am the more active they are. I'm trying to get more back into computers and whatnot as a way to naturally help them stay at bay. It's a long process in getting meds because first doctors must listen and part of my ever increasing quirk lust is sounding know it all or pushy in some situations. A schizophrenia diagnosis also came with the seizures the MRI and accompanying  stuffs are coming but not completed. It's been an interesting road of discovery and getting assistance. I'm hanging in there. 


~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Alan Ashley-Pitt //

On Oct 2, 2019, at 12:05 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What's with the seizures? Sorry to hear about that.. Meds keep stuff in bounds?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___