[iPad] IOS 13 snafus continue

 

I am still struggling to get my I-stuff fixed up.

I signed out of iCloud on iPhone 7S, iPad Pro. Rebooted iPhone, iPad and Watch. Signed back in to iCloud. Chaos. Reminders are still blinking in and out. But that is a problem for tomorrow. New issues have arisen.

I gave my DH my old 5S. It has its own phone number. I had shut that number off on my iPhone 7 and iPad Pro so we wouldn't be getting each other's calls, messages and FaceTime. After all the shutting off, rebooting and turning on, the iPhone 5S phone number was magically assigned to the 7S and Pro as the primary number. The actual phone number vanished.. I finally managed to remove his phone number from my 7S and Pro and added the correct number. It is supposed to be available on them for Messages and FaceTime. But when I check Settings for Messages and FaceTime, only email info appears. There is no phone number and no way to add it.

I'm at my wit's end here. Can anyone help?

CD

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___