Re: [iPad] How is everyone?

 

Well that's good to hear. Man they sure are built to last. I can't be happier my 2006 iMac is still going lol it's a beast. Screen doesn't work but I can control that via my mini. Not sure why the mini doesn't want to take to the external monitor.  


Boy I had a sweet freaking or still have but it's wonky now sweet apple pro display the 2003 I think but freaking huge. It fell and had a bright rainbow spot it's so heavy but yea I miss that. 

I digress. 

Cheers 

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Alan Ashley-Pitt //

On Oct 2, 2019, at 12:05 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

else? Anything new? Anything old? Lol ..

Nothing new here. Still using an old iPad Air, and perfectly happy with it... 13 slowed it noticeably, but not fatally. Still paying off my iPhone 8+.. Perfectly adequate for everything. My three-year-old beefed up PC still sings. The very old Mac Book Air music server just keeps chugging along

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.png


.

__,_._,___