Re: [iPad] IPad internet speed

 

Maybe try to reset network settings. 

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Alan Ashley-Pitt //

On Oct 20, 2019, at 6:39 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Try some of the tips in this article:



Pat

On Oct 20, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm not sure if the problem is my iPad or my internet server. I have an iPad Air 2. But when I try to read email or call up something on the internet, it is painfully slow. 2-3 minutes to respond. I have Frontier (200-200) internet service. 

I thought I'd write before the group disappears. Any thoughts appreciated.

Carol

Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___