Re: [iPad] What happened to Apple design?

 

I have a dell desktop with Windows 7, a Levono tablet with Windows 10, which I feel is tedious, added the win 7 desktop, now is tolerable, an android phone and my absolute favorite, my iPad.  Mine is three years old, had almost zero problems, taught iPad beginners and intermediate but always learning more, which is why I joined this group.
They all have their place and use.


Sent from Marijeans IPAD


On Dec 25, 2015, at 6:54 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



I've been sort of hooked on Apple since 1980, but I do not like how the company's been behaving since Jobs died.  Hardware continues excellent - zero complaints on that, and high praise - but software and services are falling apart.  That will eventually bite them hard.  I'm certainly no fan of Apple the corporation - the bean counters and the money grubbers - and so if they fall far from the good graces of Wall Street, I'm fine with that.  Along the lines of your "I do not like the trend of Apple being popular", Kris, I would love to see them return to the spirit they lost when they became an important investment vehicle and a darling of the mainstream media.

Anyway.  Whatever.  Merry Christmas!



On 2015-12-25 5:54 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] wrote:
 
I have been using Apple products exclusively since the late 80s. I do not like the trend of Apple being popular. But I do like the products they have pioneered since the turn of the century. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Dec 18, 2015, at 5:01 PM, Charles Garrett charlesgarr@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I agree but I think that there are a substantial number of Mac users who are older like me and do not like the trend apple has taken of late

__._,_.___

Posted by: MJJ <corkey2@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (153)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
apple-fail-ipod-connector.png image1.PNG image1.PNG


.

__,_._,___