[iPad] Re: Miffed at Siri

 

Reeeaaaallly, Alice? I make one complaint and you want to make it a whole deal about poor Apple getting too many criticisms compared with Google or Android anything? Maybe if I had one of those products I would make a complaint about them, but wouldn't it be on a different group?

Are you people really so paranoid that no one can say anything they isn't praise to allah apple?
Carol

Alice wrote:
A few years back Siri told me to turn left onto a one-way street that was moving to the right. Las Vegas, NV does a lot of street construction and I guess Siri didn't know that the street she wanted me to turn left on was under construction. It happens.

I have yet to hear Google or Android anything be as scrutinized and complained about as Apple.

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carol <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (84)

.

__,_._,___