[iPad] Re: iPad Pro and Pencil

 

Sounds wonderful.  I'm hoping the Pencil tech will be available on all iPads by the time I am ready for a new one.  Since I bought an Air 2 back in January it will be a while for me.  But it is interesting to hear how you are using your new machines.  Keep the info coming, please!

Cathy

I'm also enjoying the pencil. The free app Paper 53 or maybe it's 53 Paper to work on photos. Sketchbook I don't care for much but haven't done much with it or figured it out yet. Both are free from the App Store.
Terry

latest photos at http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

> On Dec 29, 2015, at 12:02 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



> I have zero artistic ability and not much creativity, but have enjoyed using the Pro and Pencil far more than I had anticipated. It's a snap to open an instructional drawing book on one side of the split screen and any number of drawing apps on the other side of the screen to easily follow the lessons. I've also enjoyed the free adult coloring sites and use Procreate to import pictures to trace and then add my own "touches". Doodling is fun when I use the Pro for chatting on the phone. Watching video on the Pro is a real treat.

> Pat

>> On Dec 29, 2015, at 9:37 AM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>> 
>> I know some of our members have been using their new iPad Pros and Pencils for a while now. I'd love to hear about your experiences.  
>> 
>> Do you have favorite apps? Has using the Pencil made a big difference in how you use your iPad? Any other comments and observations to share?
>> 
>> Cathy
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 


Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___