Re: [iPad] Miffed at Siri

 

Neither have I. The best camera is the one with you have with you all the time. And while any smartphone camera can't compete with a dslr, it's pretty darn good 

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus 


On 1/01/2016, at 5:13 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

There are a number of lens available for the iPhone 6, but I haven't used any of them.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

> On Dec 31, 2015, at 7:57 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I agree. You can only do so much with a teeny lens. Perhaps a quality "slide the phone in" lens could make for a very capable " not a dslr but a really versatile camera"?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (154)

.

__,_._,___