Re: [iPad] Re: Miffed at Siri

 

Your 100% correct Carol. It makes a sound comment become rubbish when the Apple Defence Force respond. It also does not allow
discussion, when it invariably gets responded to with Microsoft crud, go buy an Android. Being a fan is fine, but the bias just creates a
fan group not an Apple group, when it seems to upset some that Apple can possibly/maybe get it wrong. 




From: "Carol floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 28 December 2015 10:47 AM
Subject: [iPad] Re: Miffed at Siri

 
Reeeaaaallly, Alice? I make one complaint and you want to make it a whole deal about poor Apple getting too many criticisms compared with Google or Android anything? Maybe if I had one of those products I would make a complaint about them, but wouldn't it be on a different group?

Are you people really so paranoid that no one can say anything they isn't praise to allah apple?
Carol

Alice wrote:
A few years back Siri told me to turn left onto a one-way street that was moving to the right. Las Vegas, NV does a lot of street construction and I guess Siri didn't know that the street she wanted me to turn left on was under construction. It happens.

I have yet to hear Google or Android anything be as scrutinized and complained about as Apple.

Sent from my iPad Air 2


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (85)

.

__,_._,___