Re: [iPad] What's new in iOS 8.4

 


Welcome.  But not much there.  I guess 8.4 was mainly to get Music started.  Nine's evidently the big one, come autumn.

I've been playing with Music.  I can start "stations" centered around on artists, but I don't see that it's possible to save them.  And if a cut comes up that I want to delete, mark negative, or just bypass, it's not clear that's possible.  So there may be major limitations to tailoring what you want to hear.

One thing that this is showing me is that there are an enormous number of "artists" out there.  How can they all expect to make a living?  Do they expect to make money, or is every day just amateur night for most of these people?



On Jun 30, 2015, at 11:38 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks for the info. 

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Air2

On Jun 30, 2015, at 9:10 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___