Re: [iPad] 8.4

 

I haven't noticed any changes besides Apple Music, but I've been busy with work so haven't yet spent much time messing with my devices after the install.  For the what it's worth department, it won't use your cellular data to play rented music if you download it first. 

Pat 


Sent from my iPad

On Jun 30, 2015, at 5:56 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yup. Went okay. On the iPad had to remove some movies first. But it installed without a hitch. 

Seems a wee bit faster on my iPhone 5. 

Signed up for apple music. Declined the paid version after the free trial. For the amount of time I spend listening to music it's $1 an hour. And I have some thoughts

I spent 30+ years collecting music. In the early 00s I digitized all of it. I have huge tubs of CDs. I own music. I'm young 40ish guy. For the 20ish guy they don't own music. Maybe a couple albums. No selection. They've grown up with ad supported steaming and napster and just don't care to nor have ever owned music. For them. They don't see the value in renting TV. Ala cable. But they do she value in renting music. My generation is just different. Playing rented music costs me extra gb of cellular costs. 

Anyway. I like the way the new music app is structured. 

I don't see any other changes. Do you?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jun 30, 2015, at 3:59 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Downloaded and installed quickly and hitchlessly.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___