Re: [iPad] 8.4

 


Nor have I.  But so far, it's not working for me, since it does not offer New Age as an accepted genre, and the categories I've chosen to try to get around that - jazz, electronic, classical, alternative, maybe one or two others - keep throwing up artists I've never heard of and, I'm pretty sure, are not New Age.

Three months to go.  I'm very willing to learn, but at the moment I'm stymied.



On Jun 30, 2015, at 7:56 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Same here and I'm finding the new music service easy to navigate so far, but I haven't had much time to spend on it. 

Pat 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 30, 2015, at 4:59 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Downloaded and installed quickly and hitchlessly.

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___