Re: [iPad] List app?

 

> I need a simple List app that syncs between i-devices. I used to use Clear, by it no longer syncs. And I rebooted all machines, plugged them in and sync'd, but the app did not sync.
> There are other apps out there like Wunderlist and Pocket List that are more complicated than what I want. And some require me to log in to FB or a website and sync there. Not interested.
> All I want is an app where I can write down everything I plan to do when I leave the house, as if a piece of paper. And check them off. I use Reminders for other stuff.
> Any ideas appreciated.
> Carol

How about the built-in Notes app?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___