Re: [iPad] 8.4

 


On your Mac?  I can't see a way to do that on the iPad.

I can "follow" some, but not all, artists.  No idea what that accomplishes.



On Jul 1, 2015, at 1:03 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I selected all my five star rated tunes and "loved" them. My presumption is that should help. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jun 30, 2015, at 6:17 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

But I'd love to find a way to make Music work for me.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___