Re: [iPad] List app?

 

In setting>iCloud make sure Notes is on (that a green button on mine)
That's the way mine works. 



latest photos at http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

On Jun 19, 2015, at 11:59 PM, Pete petefromflorida@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The problem could be with the Notes  app on your iPhone.  Open the app and in the upper left corner make sure you check mark iCloud.  Move (copy & paste) notes from the iPhone account to the iCloud account if needed.
Pete



On Jun 19, 2015, at 7:58 PM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I need a simple List app that syncs between i-devices. I used to use Clear, by it no longer syncs. And I rebooted all machines, plugged them in and sync'd, but the app did not sync.
There are other apps out there like Wunderlist and Pocket List that are more complicated than what I want. And some require me to log in to FB or a website and sync there. Not interested.
All I want is an app where I can write down everything I plan to do when I leave the house, as if a piece of paper. And check them off. I use Reminders for other stuff.
Any ideas appreciated.
Carol

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___