Re: [iPad] iPad cameras

 

Your model is the iPad3 which has a 5 megapixel camera.  The iPad Air2 has an 8 megapixel camera.  For the what it's worth department, I've had every model of iPad and the third generation was my least favorite and the iPad Air2 is my favorite. There are many reasons for this so you might want to compare specs on the two. 

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Air2

On Jun 22, 2015, at 12:53 PM, Julia Mavity-Hudson julie.mavity@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have the iPad 2 I think, or maybe the one just after that. It says it is model # MC706LL/A. I am wondering how much improvement there has been in the camera with the newest iPads.
Julie

--
Julie Mavity-Hudson

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___