[iPad] Calendar doesn't sync

 

Ever since getting my iPad Air 2 a couple of. On the ago, I have had an intermittent problem with my calendar not syncing with my iPhone 6+. And often when I enter an appointment on the Air 2, it asks me to re-enter all my email passwords.
I got all my devices together to make sure that the settings were identical. The default calendar on all devices is iCloud Calendar.
So I just entered 2 appointments on the iPad. They didn't go over to the iPhone, so I did a hard reset on both, no change, so I backed up first the iPad and next the iPhone to the Cloud. Didn't make any,difference.
I'm at a loss, but I really need the, to sync.
Any thoughts?
Carol

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carol Corley <floridabouvs@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___