Re: [iPad] Apple Music Revenue Share to Music Labels, Publishers Explained | Re/code

 

I don't care for Spotify & was only commenting on the trial periods I've used.  Tidal is the only new-to-me service that I've tried in a long time and I didn't think it was worth the money.  I'm looking forward to trying out Apple Music and, if I like it, I'll cancel my Rhapsody subscription.


Pat

On Jun 18, 2015, at 6:53 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I know we have a free month spotify trial that we can offer here at sprint.  Maybe you should call att and specifically ask them? Maybe it's not an "advertised" promotion but it's maybe still a promotion??


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jun 18, 2015, at 5:36 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

This article and many others that I've read like it say that "most services offer a one month trial period".  I have subscribed to five different services over the years and have never been offered a free trial period of more than one week as my memory serves me.


Pat

On Jun 18, 2015, at 4:55 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

My walk to work is 4 miles each way. Ima try the free trial of apple music. Either way. This article is interesting and has some cool details. 






__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___