Re: [iPad] video transfer via wifi

 

Email?
Http?
MobileMe?
Gmail?
Dropbox?

~KM
----
Spewed from My Advanced Silicon, Plastic & Metal Computational Device Designed to Do Things Such as This While Mobile and Make It Appear Unremarkably Simple

On Dec 30, 2010, at 10:01 AM, "doyle.eugene" <doyle.eugene@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Is there any way to transfer a video file that is on my pc at home to the ipad as a mp4 without using a direct link in a sync session at home?
I have AirVideo which is not working successfully in live conversion mode, what with multiple stops and starts. I can use the conversion process with this software to create an mp4, but this will then place the video in a queue for my next itunes sync. However if I am on the road it is impossible to access the itunes queue. If I have not been clear enough in this description, please ask away. I did look at dropbox, but did not see any video file description.
TYIA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___