Re: [iPad] Next best thing

 

If you had an ereader distraction might not be as much of an issue. I can't read on my iPad for that reason, but I can read for hours on the kindle.

Sent from Nicole's iPad

On Dec 31, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

*I* still read on paper. lol. i stil have some to finish. you know how that goes. and, i learn better from paperbacks like well my chaos theory book. i can read that. i tried one digitally and its too easy to get distracted. with a book, for me, i can force myself to study better than a digital "hey, let's play scrabble instead" or "check my email instead"

self discipline would work just as well however :P
~KM

--

I don't know why, I'd rather be dead than cool. ~Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, dead guy

---


On Dec 31, 2010, at 4:26 PM, ElaineTM wrote:

We are in total agreement, Dawn.

Happy New Year to all.

Elaine

Nothing should be prized more highly than
the value of each day. --Goethe (1749-1832)

Hello Dawn

On Friday, December 31, 2010, you wrote

I have an iPad and an iPod Touch - so far I love them both!

But I still read books on my Kindle...


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___