Re: [iPad] Next best thing

 

good point. still need will power, no iphone or ipad is not within reaching distance :-O imagine that :-P

`KM

--

"People from technology don't understand the creative process that these companies go through to make their products, and they don't appreciate how hard it is. The creative companies don't appreciate how creative technology is. They think it is just something you buy. So there is a gulf of understanding between the two" ~Steve Jobs

---


On Dec 31, 2010, at 6:03 PM, Nicole Mathisen wrote:

If you had an ereader distraction might not be as much of an issue. I can't read on my iPad for that reason, but I can read for hours on the kindle.

Sent from Nicole's iPad

On Dec 31, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

*I* still read on paper. lol. i stil have some to finish. you know how that goes. and, i learn better from paperbacks like well my chaos theory book. i can read that. i tried one digitally and its too easy to get distracted. with a book, for me, i can force myself to study better than a digital "hey, let's play scrabble instead" or "check my email instead"

self discipline would work just as well however :P


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___