[iPad] Re: Auto suggesting .com' instead of .com

 

It does it when typed in any text box (web fields, email body or subject, notes, docs to go, etc). Only places it does not suggest it is in the URL or search boxes.

Carl Brooks

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, david <dcalvin41@...> wrote:
>
> Where are you typing the ".com"? If you are typing it into the URL space on my iPad one of the buttons is ".com".
> And even when I have typed in the word "COM" it does not auto fill with an' . And yes I do have auto fill turned on.
> David
> This is being typed using Dragon Dictate. Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
> Have a great day
>
> On Dec 28, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Carl W. Brooks wrote:
>
> > I have an annoying issue. Whenever I type a .com site, the iPad Auto suggests .com' instead of .com
> >
> > I have to tap the x on the suggestion to delete it or type an extra letter and then delete it to get .com
> >
> > I have tried deleting the personal dictionary in Settings, but the problem persists. Help!!!
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Carl W. Brooks
> > iAmThereforeiPad, Founder and Chief Editor
> >
> > iPad News, Reviews and How-To-Dos.
> > We help make your iPad experience Magical through information!
> > http://www.iamthereforeipad.com
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___