Re: [iPad] (^-^)/ HI! I'm new Bie

 

Some of them snarky but fun intended

~KM
----
Spewed from My Advanced Silicon, Plastic & Metal Computational Device Designed to Do Things Such as This While Mobile and Make It Appear Unremarkably Simple

On Dec 28, 2010, at 12:06 PM, david <dcalvin41@me.com> wrote:

 

With KM on this one. LOL


Only bad iPad question is the one that you don't ask. In this group you will get lots of answers, most of them right.  ;–}
David

This is being typed using Dragon Dictate.  Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)

 Have a great day


On Dec 28, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Just Murray wrote:

 

Hello! Ask away. No iPad question is a bad iPad question ;-)

~KM
----
Spewed from My Advanced Silicon, Plastic & Metal Computational Device Designed to Do Things Such as This While Mobile and Make It Appear Unremarkably Simple

On Dec 28, 2010, at 12:01 AM, "AndinaPutri" <guessberry@aol.com> wrote:

 

Hallo, everyone

I would like to Introduce my self,
I am New bie in This groups
and Just bought Ipad as ã christmast gift
I would like to Learn about the tablet..

Name: Dina
Country : Bali island, Indonesia,
Uccp: Student

Have ã good day all
Thanks
☆ν î Ŝ İ Τ ☂ ß Α Ŀ į♥
Τwitter @Dinaputri91
Powered by DharmaSiaga~SiagaDana Group
Koperasimu,Koperasiku,
Koperasi'Kita



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___