Re: [iPad] New here and to the IPAD

 

Folds her fingers against the palm and then drags those fingers across the screen. I used wonder why I got wrong letters & switched from alpha to numeric until I was dragging just above screen.

Sent from David's iPad

On Dec 29, 2010, at 8:42 AM, pdw <pdworkman@gmail.com> wrote:

 

How does she manage to scratch the diamond across the screen when using her fingertips?

May be one of those unanswerable questions.

Pam

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Carl W. Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:
 

Mine has two scratches that I believe were caused my my wife 1 caret diamond ring. Every since I asked her not to wear it when she uses the iPad, it has not gotten anymore scratches. She keeps reminding me that she is due an upgrade to a 2 caret diamond. My iPad would stand a chance against the new ring. She keeps reminding me that the new ring is less than a $1000 a year (if she keeps here original ring) for the years that we have been married; It sounds real fair when she puts it that way.

Though they are visible unless I really look or during the frequent screen cleaning sessions, I am sure the scratches will affect my resale of the iPad at some time.


Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
iAmThereforeiPad, Founder and Chief Editor

iPad News, Reviews and How-To-Dos.
We help make your iPad experience Magical through information!
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Dec 28, 2010, at 10:15 PM, david <dcalvin41@me.com> wrote:

> Carl, why is a screen protector good? Has anybody actually seen a damaged screen & how did it happen.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___