[iPad] Electronics and cold

 

After our recent discussions on this subject I find myself in Iowa with a portable auto GPS. It's predicted to be 4 F tomorrow night. Is it necessary that I take the unit into the hotel for the night? Patrick G.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 31, 2010, at 10:33 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

silver is softer than tungsten and diamond and garnet and sapphire.

silver wont scratch sapphire but sapphire will scratch glass and diamond will scratch sapphire, sapphire will scratch garnet; etc
moh's hardness scale.
`KM

"I'd rather have two girls at 21 each than one girl at 42. " ~ WC Fields


On Dec 31, 2010, at 2:00 AM, Susan Platter wrote:

I'm still trying to work out how a ring can damage the screen. I wear two silver rings on my left hand (

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___