Re: [iPad] New here and to the IPAD

 

I'm still trying to work out how a ring can damage the screen. I wear two silver rings on my left hand (wedding ring and Indian meditation ring on the same finger to secure it) and they come nowhere near my screen. Even if one had a stone in it, there would still be plenty of clearance. I think it's a case of "blame the woman"! ;D
Regards
Susan

From Susie's iPad.



On 31 Dec 2010, at 02:32, "Richard V.S. Lawrence" <van334@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

Buy them gloves I say buy them spiffy gloves!!

Dick Lawrence




To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
From: dcalvin41@me.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:34:16 -0800
Subject: Re: [iPad] New here and to the IPAD

 

Except for the people who live together and are so committed they wear rings

Sent from David's iPad

On Dec 29, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Van <van334@hotmail.com> wrote:

 
All this concern about rings supports the practice of living together and another reason marriage causes too many problems. Purchased the apple case with my pad and have had no problems.

Sent from my iPad Richard Lawrence



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___