Re: [iPad] printing apps

 

Just so I understand, this allows your iPad to print to a printer that is on a wifi network?
I have a HP 1610 connected to a apple extreme base station via USB. Based on your email our setup should work.

Sent from David's iPad

On Dec 29, 2010, at 8:49 AM, "david.smith.14916@gmail.com" <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 

.

I've used the Print Central app.  Not perfect, but it finds the net printer (old HP all-in-one) and prints to it.  Until the print problems with the iPad are sorted out, this will do.

- signature -

On Dec 29, 2010, at 3:52 AM, Marco de Santis <pinkpanther1971@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hi Bobby,


I use this app:


You can print on WiFi or in 3G with an account mail. You must download a free software for better performances.

Marco


Il giorno 29/dic/2010, alle ore 04.40, bobbystar ha scritto:

 

There was a discussion some time ago about printing apps. I don't have a compatible printer to be able to print from the new OS.

I see several printing apps in the itunes store. I am looking for your opinions about these apps.

My HP 4L printer is currently attached to a Windows XP machine and is available to every computer on my home network including my iMac. I want to be able to print to this printer and I want the flexibility to print to a more modern laser printer when my toner runs out.

TIA,

Bobby


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___