[iPad] video transfer via wifi

 

Is there any way to transfer a video file that is on my pc at home to the ipad as a mp4 without using a direct link in a sync session at home?
I have AirVideo which is not working successfully in live conversion mode, what with multiple stops and starts. I can use the conversion process with this software to create an mp4, but this will then place the video in a queue for my next itunes sync. However if I am on the road it is impossible to access the itunes queue. If I have not been clear enough in this description, please ask away. I did look at dropbox, but did not see any video file description.
TYIA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___