Re: [iPad] New here and to the IPAD

 

my wedding ring is, well one is tungsten and one is ceramic, both scratch the hevck out of iphone and ipads, way, way way way wAy. but i am a nutjob. i carry garebets in myn pockets too. thsoe also mar the heck out of iphone and ipads,not taht i put my ipad in my pocket, but in general its not hard foir me to scaratch anything. yea, i know the moh's hardness scale by heart. essential for knowing what scratches what :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_scale_of_mineral_hardness
~KM

--

"So many ships on the high seas, and I rejoice at the thought that since birth, my ship has navigated the lesser travelled waters. This direction, and my resolve to climb the mast often and survey my surroundings, brings me both pleasure and disgust at once. Pleasure in my own iniquity and disgust in the state of disgrace of humanity." David Vincent, Morbid Angel

---


On Dec 28, 2010, at 7:15 PM, david wrote:

Has anybody actually seen a damaged screen & how did it happen.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___