Re: [iPad] New here and to the IPAD

 

I wear my father's Platinum band w a 2.8 Old-mine cut. The diamond in set INTO the ring 'bezel' and not up on a claw setting (Sometimes called a 'tiffany' mounting.) He was an engineer/machinist and rarely wore it at all.


My guy says he is lucky, and I remind that he is. I have my jewelry. I need nothing in that department I always ask for either Tech, or a new leather 3/4 coat, or a kick-@$$ coffeemaker. Imma geek <G>

On Dec 29, 2010, at 6:44 AM, Ken wrote:



That may well be an issue.   Maybe screen protectors are warranted for those with big diamonds ;-)

Ken

On 12/29/10 8:41 AM, Carl W. Brooks wrote:
Mine has two scratches that I believe were caused my my wife 1 caret diamond ring.  Every since I asked her not to wear it when she uses the iPad, it has not gotten anymore scratches.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___