Re: [iPad] Screen protectors vs scratches (was New here and to the IPAD)

 

There are made in China screen protectors which are quite inexpensive. I buy them in lots of 5 and replace them every 3-4 months. I have been doing that on my mobile phones as well as PDAs since 2004. 



On 29 Dec 2010, at 18:04, david <dcalvin41@me.com> wrote:

 

I think most of us here are not middle school kids & take care of our toys.

Most of the screen protectors that I have seen do not cleanup well and tend to smear unlike the nice unclothed iPad screen.  ;-)

Sent from David's iPad

On Dec 29, 2010, at 5:56 AM, Budd T <n7eoj@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Seeing so many scratches in my middle school student's digital displays will motivate anyone to immediately add a screen protector.
I have been personally installing on all mine since early Windows CE days. If you clean the screen as best possible and _carefully_ follow instructions in a dust free room with no fans or HVAC blowing, they can be installed with no bubbles.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, david <dcalvin41@...> wrote:
>
> Carl, why is a screen protector good? Has anybody actually seen a damaged screen & how did it happen.
>
> Sent from David's iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___