Re: [iPad] printing apps

 

I have an HP 2600 n on a network at home. Can I print from my iPad and how

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 29, 2010, at 7:49 PM, "david.smith.14916@gmail.com" <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 

.

I've used the Print Central app.  Not perfect, but it finds the net printer (old HP all-in-one) and prints to it.  Until the print problems with the iPad are sorted out, this will do.

- signature -

On Dec 29, 2010, at 3:52 AM, Marco de Santis <pinkpanther1971@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hi Bobby,


I use this app:


You can print on WiFi or in 3G with an account mail. You must download a free software for better performances.

Marco


Il giorno 29/dic/2010, alle ore 04.40, bobbystar ha scritto:

 

There was a discussion some time ago about printing apps. I don't have a compatible printer to be able to print from the new OS.

I see several printing apps in the itunes store. I am looking for your opinions about these apps.

My HP 4L printer is currently attached to a Windows XP machine and is available to every computer on my home network including my iMac. I want to be able to print to this printer and I want the flexibility to print to a more modern laser printer when my toner runs out.

TIA,

Bobby


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___